Wednesday, December 19, 2007


Greetings, and welcome to meh blog! This blog is very unique, just like every other blog out there! Why? For a variety of reasons:

  1. I'm a self-confessed geek (though I shamefully scored horribly low on this video game quiz I took some time ago :( 6/24 *cry*),
  2. I'm a college student somewhere in The Republic of Ireland,
  3. I'm a raider on World of Warcraft, though I play a myriad of other games as well, this is my main one,
  4. I'm Malaysian but I'm a crazy grammar n*zi when it comes to the English language and my native Malay tongue to some extent,
  5. I'm a terribly romantic person and I'm very single! (what a waste)
  6. I love listening to music and appreciating the lyrics, but the only time I'll be singing in public is probably in the 'idol rejects' part sometime in the Idol (any idol) final concert or something, which brings me to my last passion,
  7. I truly madly deeply am a huge fan of reality television. I'm even willing to call it an obsession. In fact I intend to create another blog just for me to throw insults and adoration to the multitude of reality tv shows I adore watching, though if it doesn't come to fruition I'll probably just lump it all in this blog.

There ya go! Hopefully I'll update the blog everyday, though we'll see how it goes.

Oh, and here's a photo of where I spend oh, 16 hours of my daily life (except on those days I have classes), just so you know me more than you need to know on my first post.

P.S. if you're a male and you match 5/8 of the above criteria (#4 in particular) drop me a line please :P

No comments: